TAMPA, Fla. (May 15, 2017) – Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour is back and ready to take guests on an international adventure – no passport necessary!
World Burger Tour, a limited-time offering of Hard Rock Local Legendary© Burgers, inspired by the taste and flavors from cafe locations around the world, hit tables at select participating Hard Rock Cafe locations around the world beginning May 1 and will continue through June 25.
This year more than 160 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock’s culinary team with crowd favorites added to the 2017 World Burger Tour lineup. Throughout May and June, Hard Rock Cafe Tampa’s menu will feature the following World Burger Tour offerings:
- Seminole Cattlemen Burger (Seminole Tribe of Florida, United States) – topped with bacon infused Heart of palm coleslaw, fresh tomato and Tupelo breaded gator tail smothered in Seminole wing sauce
- Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – shake it up with andouille sausage, Certified Angus Beef®, salsa criolla, garlic aioli, Monterey jack cheese, fresh arugula and a fried egg to top off the burger
- Tennessee BBQ Burger (Tennessee, United States) – like a good country ballad, this Certified Angus Beef® burger brings happy tears with BBQ dry rubbed premium beef topped with pickle slices, Memphis slaw, pulled pork, pig sauce, crispy onions and cheddar
“Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour continues to feed our guests’ desire for adventure, so this year we’ve revamped the menu to highlight unique and authentic ingredients from around the world,” said Darryl Mickler, Senior Director of Research and Development for Hard Rock International. “Guests can experience global flavors without leaving their hometown – from bold South Korea kimchi to sweet Colombia plantains, there’s something legendary for every palate.”
Local Legendary© Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato and paired with the ultimate sidekick – Hard Rock’s Savory Artisan french fries. Throughout World Burger Tour, each french fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rock’s classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Garlic Fries with Garlic Aioli and Spiced Curry Fries with Tandoori mayonnaise**.
Just like the artists whose memorabilia lines the walls at Hard Rock locations worldwide, the burgers served at Hard Rock Cafe are nothing short of “legendary.” All Legendary© Burgers feature the highest quality meats, fresh ingredients, savory sauces and rich, melted cheeses.
As part of the World Burger Tour menu, Hard Rock Cafes will also showcase the brand’s world-famous cocktails, including:
- Southern Rock – Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Southern Comfort, Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur and SMIRNOFF Vodka, mixed with sweet & sour topped with Sierra Mist®
- Hurricane – Orange, mango and pineapple juice, infused with BACARDI Superior Rum, BACARDI Select Rum, Amaretto and Finest Call Grenadine
- Electric Blues – SMIRNOFF Vodka, BACARDI Superior Rum, Beefeater Gin, DeKuyper® Blue Curacao and sweet & sour topped with Sierra Mist®
- Mojito – BACARDI Superior Rum muddled with fresh mint and lime topped with club soda
- Lovely Rita – Sauza® Gold Tequila, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur and Hard Rock’s authentic Margarita Mix
For more information on World Burger Tour and to contact your local cafe for menu details, please visit www.HardRock.com.
**Additional charge for Savory Artisan french fry pairings may apply.
About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida. Owned and operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, the property is one of the most successful and largest casinos in the world. Located off I-4 at North Orient Road and Hillsborough Avenue, about 10 minutes east of downtown Tampa, the casino features high stakes table games, thousands of the hottest slot machines as well as a smoke free slots area offering 250 popular games. Additionally, there is a new state-of-the-art Poker Room featuring 46 tables. The hotel is AAA Four Diamond rated and offers six award-winning Zagat-rated restaurants, including the fine dining venue Council Oak Steaks & Seafood. The only place to rock one’s body and soul, Rock Spa® is also available along with a plethora of VIP services. For more information, please call 866-502-PLAY or visit us online and via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
About Hard Rock International
With venues in 75 countries, including 175 cafes, 24 hotels and 11 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, Fl., both owned and operated by HRI parent company The Seminole Tribe of Florida, as well as other exciting locations including Bali, Chicago, Cancun, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Macau and San Diego. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include Valencia, Innsbruck, Andorra la Vella and Chengdu. New Hard Rock Hotel projects include Abu Dhabi, Atlanta, Berlin, Dubai, London, Los Cabos, New York City, and Shenzhen, Dalian and Haikou in China. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.